YOU'RE GOING TO GET BANNED!IF YOU FAIL TO READ THE WHOLE OF THIS PAGE YOU ARE OPENLY RISKING YOURSELF TO BE PUNISHED. STAFF ARE HERE TO ENFORCE RULES AND YOU ARE HERE TO USE THE SITE. TO ENSURE EQUALITY AND KEEP EVERYONE YOU ARE TO FOLLOW THEM LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE THIS SITE NOW.
Welcome to TF2R!Welcome everyone to TF2R, the site which takes the idea of raffling to a new level.
Here at TF2R we provide you with the ability to create a raffle which is easy to setup and spread around, it will even do the hard job of picking the winners for you!
The site is currently in a working standard, it allows you to create raffles, provides you with a link to said raffle and even notifies you of when the raffle is over.
It will even notify the people who entered if they've won or lost.
Now onto the big part, this site is designed on the "draw a ticket/number" scheme, that means we have no interface for item based entries (partly due to Valve not having a method to do this and we really don't want to have to make people admins so they can go around making sure people give x y and z to enter a b and c raffles, it's too much effort and personally, we can't be bothered!).
Because of this keep in mind that any item you put up to raffle, you are giving away for free.
Please now read below for some basic rules and infomation about the site.
You will need to agree to the terms to be granted full access to the site.
Raffles are giveaways, free of charge. The only thing we require you to do before entering the site, is to carefully read the ruleset we have in place here.
These rules are set in stone and breaking them will NOT be tolerated. Read and be safe, it's better to know and prevent, than to break and be banned.
All bans handed out are permanent but can be appealed unless stated otherwise in your ban reason.
0. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Doctor lies.
1. RAFFLE CREATION RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
- When making a raffle, do not make multiple raffles for multiple items, as doing this will be considered spam. Examples of this:
- Creating multiple raffles with the same item over and over or creating multiple raffles for multiple same items over and over.
- Creating multiple raffles for single items when they could instead be merged into one raffle.
- ONLY RAFFLE ITEMS THAT CAN BE DELIVERED THROUGH THE STEAM TRADING SYSTEM.
- Humble bundles, invitations, anything that cannot be traded through the Steam system are strictly forbidden.
- Placeholder items can be used as substitutes for steam gifts or invites, but the placeholder has to be delivered as well.
- Troll raffles are not allowed. You raffle it, you deliver it.
- Advertising buy-in raffles via a public raffle is not allowed, find other means to get the word out.
- Advertising an upcoming raffle which isn't buy-in is allowed, example of this are:
- Donation requests for large mega-raffles (Staff approval needed before creating from 3 members of staff)
- Advertising an upcoming raffle which isn't buy-in is allowed, example of this are:
- Raffle requirements are now not allowed, you raffle it, you deliver it, only exception to this rule are as follows.
- The user is unruly and pushing for more items (proof will need to be provided to be considered).
- The user is a reported scammer.
- Raffles made before this rule update are exempt from this, do not report them.
- Do not ask for or imply a request for any ratings in the description or chatbox of your raffle, if found doing so a ban will be given. Users should be able to make the choice for themselves without influence.
- When a raffle ends and the owner has to allow a minimal collection time of 72 hours, if the owner does not deliver the goods within that time report as Non-Delivery on the forums, if there are multiple cases against the raffler action will be taken: Click.
- When a raffle ends both the owner and winner have to make an effort to contact each other, failing to do so and calling it as Non-Delivery will be punishable (proof will need to be provided to be considered).
- When re-raffling an item the reason must be stated within the description with proof.
2. GENERAL RULES
- Scamming in any shape or form will result in a permanent ban.
- If you encounter someone attempting to scam, or are the victim of a scammer, report them on our forums: Click.
- Begging for items anywhere on the site is prohibited. Examples of this:
- Requesting free items in chat, raffles or from rafflers upon winning items.
- Any use of autojoin bots/scripts are forbidden, use of page modifications/scripts which interact with entry submission are forbidden, other userscripts are allowed unless stated otherwise.
- Alternate accounts are NOT tolerated here. If more than one steam account is found on the same IP, the site will automatically ban each account.
- In the case where you have siblings/family members/friends on the same IP, you may post on the forums where we will add you to an exception list: Click.
- Advertising in any way, shape or form is strictly forbidden. Examples of this:
- Spamming your trades or videos
- Referral links
- adf.ly or similar link shorteners
- Group invites via chat or comments (exceptions made to raffle descriptions, get staff approval beforehand)
- Harassment, Trolling, and other forms of user abuse to you or your friends is not allowed.
- Do not put fuel into the fire, report them, ignore them, and staff will take care of it.
- Abusing the report system with no logical reason is not acceptable. An example of this is:
- Reporting for no logical reason eg. "seling a stok wepon???? obvous scam!!".
- Please use English on the public side of this site, we request this to create a standard where there must be a language bridge.
- Spamming raffle comments will result in a ban. This includes pointless messages and repeated messages.
3. FAMILY SAFE POLICIES
- Content which is related to:
- Nudity or strategically covered nudity (including sheer or see-through clothing).
- Lewd, provocative poses or sexual activities.
- Crude or indecent language (eg. erotic stories, adult comments, strong language).
- Ads or links to external sites containing adult content.
- Adult links and "adult keywords".
- If your avatar is found to be violating the above it will be stripped from public view and refered onto Steam for violation of the Steam Subscriber Agreement.
- Any further content is at the discretion of staff, whether they conform to the above or not.
4. CHATROOM SPECIFIC RULES
- The chatroom is intended for mature users, please keep it clean so everyone may have an easier TF2R experience.
- Links to trading sites TF2Bazaar, TF2 Outpost and TF2 Trading Post are allowed however post them in moderation. Excessive posting will be punished.
- NSFW content is NOT allowed.
- Spamming the chatroom will result in a ban. This includes pointless messages and repeated messages.
- Posting links with adverting url shortners like adf.ly are considered spam.
5. BAN POLICIES AND INFORMATION
- All bans are at the discretion of staff, whether they conform to the rules or not.
- If you feel a particular staff member is being unfair, bring it to our attention on the forums.
- Do NOT add staff regarding a ban, post an appeal on the forums: Click.
- You may request a ban for yourself once, which have a minimum length of 24 hours until you can be unbanned.
- Requesting a second ban will result in a permanent one.
6. ADDITIONAL POLICIES
- You might be a mod somewhere else, on this site you have no say in moderation.
- Stick to moderating your own site and use the sites report function, don't take things into your own hands.
- Depending on your trading history/status, you can be removed from the site with no chance of appeal.
- Please refer to http://tf2r.com/privacy.html
0. GENERAL SITE INFORMATION
- This website only requires a Steam account to enter; the site runs off of the Steam API publicly available, and none of your login details are stored on the website itself. When logging in, be sure you are logging in via Steam Community (http://steamcommunity.com). For more information about Steam's OpenID system, please refer here http://steamcommunity.com/dev.
- The site logs what accounts are logged in, and if multiple accounts are found logging in the same IP address, they will all be 'Banned for Alts'. If there are multiple people on the same IP address, please request whitelisting on the forum after having all log in.
1. RAFFLE INFORMATION
- To receive your winnings, you must contact the respective raffler or wait to be contacted by him or her. The website does not do any automated handling of items.
- This website does not guarantee that winners will receive their prizes. Buy-in raffles (where you have to give the raffler an item or payment to enter) are not sanctioned by the site and must be made private and advertised elsewhere.
- The raffle system works off of a scramble generator where every entrant is assigned a place, when the raffle ends the tables are scrambled using a random process and the entrants that match between the items and entries tables wins.
- The raffle system is entirely objective regardless of name, rank, donations, "prestige", or anything else you can make an excuse of. Every entrant has the same chance to win or even lose as every other.
- The ✓ and ✗ next to the winners refers to delivery or non-delivery. Mark it correctly so that if we must refer back to a finished raffle we can see who genuinely received their item. Please do not mark 'received' if you have not yet been given the item.
THE CHECKMARK SYSTEM
2. SIMPLE ACRONYM LIST
- A21: All to one, one user will receive all prizes.
- 0/0: A user without any positive or negative(neg) reputation; see your profile for your current 'rep' value.
- F2P: A free to play user of Team Fortress 2, can only trade tools or items given to them.