Raffles are giveaways, free of charge. The only thing we require you to do before entering the site, is to carefully read the ruleset we have in place here.
These rules are set in stone and breaking them will NOT be tolerated. Read and be safe, it's better to know and prevent, than to break and be banned.
All bans handed out are permanent but can be appealed unless stated otherwise in your ban reason.
0. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Doctor lies.
1. RAFFLE CREATION RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
- When making a raffle, do not make multiple raffles for multiple items, as doing this will be considered spam.
- ONLY RAFFLE ITEMS THAT CAN BE DELIVERED THROUGH THE STEAM TRADING SYSTEM.
- Humble bundles, invitations, anything that cannot be traded through the Steam system are strictly forbidden.
- Placeholder items can be used as substitutes for steam gifts or invites, but the placeholder has to be delivered as well.
- Troll raffles are not allowed. You raffle it, you deliver it.
- Raffle requirements, other than rep limits are not allowed.
- Examples of invalid requirements which will earn you a ban: "Guess my favorite movie to win" "Must know favorite color to win"
- Exclusion of winners by nationality, region, etc. is NOT acceptable.
- Rep limits can only be defined as a value over ### number, requirements needing under ### number are not allowed.
- No leechers is not a valid requirement and you will be banned for putting this down.
- Depending on your trading history/status, the raffler has all rights to deliver or not deliver to you, a requirement of "no scammers" (refering to SteamRep) is allowed.
- Do not ask for or imply a request for any ratings in the description or chatbox of your raffle, if found doing so a ban will be given. Users should be able to make the choice for themselves without influence.
- When a raffle ends and the owner has to allow a minimal collection time of 24 hours, if the owner does not deliver the goods within that time report as Non-Delivery on the forums, if there are multiple cases against the raffler action will be taken: Click.
2. GENERAL RULES
- Scamming in any shape or form will result in a permanent ban.
- If you encounter someone attempting to scam, or are the victim of a scammer, report them on our forums: Click.
- Any use of autojoin bots/scripts are forbidden, use of page modifications/scripts which interact with entry submission are forbidden (and always have been this fell under the 2nd part of this rule), other userscripts are allowed unless stated otherwise.
- Alternate accounts are NOT tolerated here. If more than one steam account is found on the same IP, the site will automatically ban each account.
- In the case where you have siblings/family members/friends on the same IP, you may post on the forums where we will add you to an exception list: Click.
- Advertising in any way, shape or form is strictly forbidden.
- Harassment, Trolling, and other forms of user abuse to you or your friends is not allowed.
- Do not put fuel into the fire, report them, ignore them, and staff will take care of it.
- Abusing the report system with no logical reason is not acceptable. Think before you report.
- Please use English on the public side of this site, we request this to create a standard where there must be a language bridge.
- Spamming raffle comments will result in a ban. This includes pointless messages and repeated messages.
3. CHATROOM SPECIFIC RULES
- The chatroom is intended for mature users, please keep it clean so everyone may have an easier TF2R experience.
- Links to trading sites TF2Bazaar, TF2 Outpost and TF2 Trading Post are allowed however post them in moderation. Excessive posting will be punished.
- NSFW content is NOT allowed unless posted with a warning however if you believe the content to be unsuitable, do not post it.
- What is also considered "NSFW" is at the discretion of staff.
- Content with gore, death, fights and cruelty are not allowed.
- Spamming the chatroom will result in a ban. This includes pointless messages and repeated messages.
4. BAN POLICIES AND INFORMATION
- All bans are at the discretion of staff, whether they conform to the rules or not.
- If you feel a particular staff member is being unfair, bring it to our attention on the forums.
- Do NOT add staff regarding a ban, post an appeal on the forums: Click.
- You may request a ban for yourself once, which have a minimum length of 24 hours until you can be unbanned.
- Requesting a second ban will result in a permanent one.
5. ADDITIONAL POLICIES
- You might be a mod somewhere else, on this site you have no say in moderation.
- Stick to moderating your own site and use the sites report function, don't take things into your own hands.
- Depending on your trading history/status, you can be removed from the site with no chance of appeal.
Updated: 17/02/2013 01:16PM GMT
This site uses the Steam Web API - Powered by Steam